Thursday, April 23, 2015

Featured Again in the Dorking Advertiser

My library challenge gets a mention in this week's Dorking Advertiser on page 16. I'm also photographed on Page 23 as a Candidate for Boxhill and Headley - a rare double to appear twice in one paper in two different contexts. Should I become a councillor it might slow down the challenge it bit, but it will take as long as it takes: there is no deadline to complete the approximate 150 bookcases which comprise the challenge.

I am enjoying my current read The Everything Store about Amazon, a well written book about one of the defining companies of our time. I bought my first book on Amazon.com on July 16, 1998, before I even owned a computer, so have been using it before most people in the UK had even heard about it. I'll leave my full review of the book until I have finished it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment